Will Ferrell Thanksgiving Fire Interrupts Star's Turkey Dinner

Will Ferrell’s Thanksgiving Fire: Blaze Interrupts Star’s Turkey Dinner

Needham, MA – Will Ferrell was caught in a Thanksgiving fire on November 22, according to TMZ.

Will Ferrell’s Thanksgiving fire saw the funnyman’s relatives’ house go up in smoke as the star of Elf and Anchorman was tucking into his turkey with family members.

Ferrell had traveled to a relative’s home in Needham, Massachusetts to celebrate Thanksgiving when one of the children in the house saw a fire had broken out in the garage. Help was immediately summoned to the home, with law enforcement sources telling TMZ that local firefighters had sped to the scene and rapidly extinguished the fire. No major damage or injuries were reported.

TMZ was also informed that Ferrell was quite the gentleman to the responding firefighters. The comedian reportedly cracked jokes and let himself be photographed with the emergency workers, who had a Thanksgiving to remember. I imagine it made up for drawing the Turkey Day shift, anyway.

While Will Ferrell’s Thanksgiving fire appears to have passed without too many consequences, the same cannot be said of poor former UFC fighter Dennis Hallman. As we reported last week, Hallman lost his entire house after a Thanksgiving blaze ripped through his home. Fortunately, there were no major injuries in the incident, with the 36-year-old athlete and his family escaping unscathed.

Are you a fan of Will Ferrell?