We’re only a day away from Black Friday, and that means many retailers – big and small – are trying to outdo each other by offering the best Black Friday TV deals they can offer consumers. That means you can now get more opportunities to buy the best television sets for a more affordable price. And that goes for all kinds, be it a 4K UHD TV, a standard high-definition TV, or a curved TV. Whatever suits your fancy, you’ll be able to get the best TV deal if you know where to look and what you’re looking for.
In this day and age where the internet plays a big factor in helping every consumer find the best Black Friday deals, it’s too easy to get lost in the whirlwind of information being made available on the World Wide Web. To avoid confusion, we here at the Inquisitr have collated all the best deals offered by big retailers and listed them all in one place.
Amazon Black Friday TV Deals
- LG B6 55-inch 4K OLED Smart TV for $1,797 (Save $2,203) — If you’re a big fan of OLED technology and want something that offers great balance in terms of cost and performance, then Amazon is doing you a big favor by offering this super Black Friday TV deal. For under $2,000, you’re getting Dolby Vision HDR and LG OLED in one complete package. Simply one of the best deals this 2016.
- TCL 55-inch 4K TV with Roku for $399.99 (Save $300) – Those looking for a great TV deal but are on a tight budget should get a big bang for their buck with this Amazon offer. For just $400, you’re getting a 4K Ultra HD TV with enough features to make every couch potato happy.
- Samsung Curved 65-inch 4K TV for $1,597.99 (Save $400) – If you fancy curved technology, then this one is an excellent option. For one, it’s from a trusted company like Samsung. Better yet, its Quantum Dot Color provides the viewer with excellent picture quality. The details are simply astonishing and the colors really pop. To top it off, it’s got an ultra-slim and sleek 360 design that bolsters the TV set’s functionality in terms of its Smart TV capabilities.
Walmart Black Friday TV Deals
According to I4U News, Walmart’s Black Friday 2016 online sale begins at 9 p.m. PST on Wednesday, and the best deals are expected to sell out before Thanksgiving morning, so you might as well know beforehand what you’re planning to buy so that you can buy them before they get sold out. Unfortunately, Walmart hasn’t included 4K TVs yet in their list, but you might want to check up on this list again later for we are always updating.
- 65-inch Samsung UN65J6200 1080p Smart TV for $798 (Save $1600) – Walmart is giving consumers a great deal here as you get a full HD Smart television and save $1,602 in the bargain. The LCD display provides amazing detail and the connectivity options bolster its smart TV capabilities.
- 55-inch Samsung UN55J6201 1080p Smart TV for $448 (Save $1600) – While this Smart TV isn’t 4K Ultra HD supported, it more than makes up for it with its seamless Smart TV features. So for under $500, you get a TV set that can satisfy your Netflix fix.
- 24-inch Samsung UN24H4000 720p TV for $98 (Save $30) – Now if you’re really strapped for cash but don’t want to miss out on annual Black Friday TV deals this 2016, then this super cheap offer certainly marks the spot.
Walmart Black Friday TV Deals Start at $98 https://t.co/ww75RLVFnZ
— I4U News (@i4unews) November 24, 2016
Best Buy Black Friday TV Deals
- Sony 65-inch Class 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HDTV for $1,399 (Save $400) – If you want an affordable Smart 4K Ultra HDTV that doesn’t skimp on the important features, then this Sony deal is just about perfect. Breathtaking resolution, Smart TV capabilities, advanced TV sound — you name it, this TV has it.
- VIZIO 70-inch Class LED display 2160p with Chromecast Built-in 4K Ultra HD for $999.99 (Save $300) – You get tunning HD movies, extensive app compatibility, advanced sound, and more for just under a thousand dollars. One of the best Black Friday TV deals in 2016 if you’ve got your eye on a 4K TV.
- Sony XBR55X850D 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $898.00 (Save $300) – This is a great deal. For one, the colors on this TV are absolutely breathtaking. Add to that this TV’s Smart TV capabilities and you have a TV deal you can’t afford to miss out on.
There are many other Black Friday TV deals being offered by other retailers but considering that time is now of the essence, it’s imperative that you focus on the big ones. That way, you can narrow down on the best offers and avoid sell outs.
— David Di Franco (@DavidDiFranco) November 24, 2016
Once Black Friday hits, it’s going to be a jungle out there. So make sure that you read up on the suggestions provided by the Inquisitr’s‘ Black Friday Complete Shopping Guide‘ list.
[Featured Image by David Ramos/Getty Images]