This coming labor day, expect some of the biggest and most exciting gaming deals and sale items from a $100 off special Xbox One to a Nintendo Wii U clearance sale.
If you’re looking for things to do this coming September 5, maybe you can spend some hours (or the whole day) on a new console or grind through a new console game. Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo have prepared well for the holiday and they are slashing tons of dollars off hot items on the shelf.
As usual, the Xbox One is ahead of the labor day deals as it offers as much as $100 dollars off its special edition Xbox One units. If you stop by Walmart this weekend, expect some pretty cool Walmart-exclusive discounts. While clearances are usually all about clearing out stocks, you’ll be surprised to have a myriad of Xbox One bundle options available.
Snag a 500 GB Xbox One Gears of Ultimate Edition Console Bundle and save as much as $100 as Walmart slashes the Xbox One bundle from $349 to $249. You don’t only get to take home an Xbox One console. The bundle includes a Minecraft game, an Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Game (either Borderlands or Red Dead Redemption), and an extra Xbox Wireless Controller.
The Xbox One 500 GB Quantum Break bundle, which was previously listed at $349 can also be purchased at $249. If you’ve been looking to buy the handsome and powerful Xbox One Tom Clancy’s The Division Console Bundle with one TB memory, you can also get a $100 discount by purchasing it now at $299. And for the most bang for your buck, grab the Xbox One 1TB Console Rainbow Six Siege Bundle for a measly $299 (down from $399). The Rainbow Six Siege bundle includes not just one full game download but three: Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Rainbow Six Vegas, and Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
The Xbox One S was just released in August, but Microsoft is already sweetening up the deal by offering it with various freebies. Grab the Xbox One S Halo Collection Bundle straight from the Microsoft store and for $299, you get a 500 GB Xbox One S in special Halo white color, a bonus $50 gift card, and a free game of your choice.
Nintendo is also offering some pretty sweet labor day deals at eBay. From $299, you can now get a white 32 GB Wii U that’s factory refurbished by Nintendo themselves for only $225. If you take advantage of this deal, you can get a $25 eBay Gift Card, to boot!
Sony hasn’t been as generous as the makers of Xbox One and Wii U, but you can still buy a 500 GB PlayStation 4 Black Ops 3 bundle from Dell for $349.99 and walk away with a bonus $100 Dell Promo eGift card.
Apart from discounted consoles, this Labor Day, you’ll be able to get your hands on discounted titles, too—and a lot of them are really kicking it, with some at as much as 70 percent off!
Destructoid lists these exciting console game deals.
- Doom(PS4, Xbox One) — $19.99 (list price $60)
- Battleborn + Exclusive Figure (PS4, Xbox One) — $19.99 (list price $40)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege(Xbox One) — $19.99 (list price $50)
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song(PS Vita) — $19.99 (list price $30)
- Paragon – Essentials Edition(PS4) — $17.88 (list price $60)
- The Last of Us Remastered(PS4) — $13.08 (list price $20)
- Bloodborne( PS4) — $13.03 (list price $35)
- Resident Evil: Revelations(Wii U) — $9.99 (list price $40)
- DuckTales: Remastered(Wii U) — $5.99 (list price $15)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara(Wii U) — $5.99 (list price $15)
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D(3DS) — $4.99 (list price $20)
- Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition(3DS) — $4.99 (list price $20)
Happy Labor Day gaming!
[Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images]