‘DWTS: All-Stars’ Pairings Announced
DWTS: All Stars is bringing back all of the fan favorites and best celebrities from the 14 previous seasons of Dancing With The Stars, and now ABC has also announced just who they will be have as dance partners.
The contenders to become the ultimate champion are a mix of past and new pairings, Entertainment Weekly reported. Fans who wanted to see their favorite dancers back with the original partner will like some of the DWTS: All-Stars pairings, the report noted.
Here are the DWTS: All-Stars return pairings:
- Emmitt Smith with Cheryl Burke (season 3)
- Joey Fatone with Kym Johnson (season 4)
- Melissa Rycroft with Tony Dovolani (season 8)
- Bristol Palin with Mark Ballas (season 11)
- Kirstie Alley with Maksim Chmerkovskiy (season 12)
The new celebrity/partner parings for DWTS: All-Stars include:
- Kelly Monaco (season 1) with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Drew Lachey (season 2) with Anna Trebunskaya
- Apolo Anton Ohno (season 4) with Karina Smirnoff
- Helio Castroneves (season 5) with Chelsie Hightower
- Gilles Marini (season 8) with Peta Murgatroyd
- Shawn Johnson (season 8) with Derek Hough
- Pamela Anderson (season 10) with Tristan MacManus
The final dancing card has yet to be filled out, with fan voting at ABC.com to fill the Wild Card slot of DWTS: All-Stars. The final slot is between Sabrina Bryan, Kyle Massey, or Carson Kressley and is up to fan voting an ABC.com which runs through August 24.
The competition for the last slot of DWTS: All-Stars has grown fierce with Carson Kressley even making a campaign video to encourage fans to vote for him, Entertainment Tonight reported.
It will be difficult to pick a favorite among the group of DWTS: All-Stars contestants. The group includes a number of former champions including Kelly Monaco, Apollo Anton Ohno, and Emmit Smith.