Fans can watch WrestleMania 32 live online and see whether Roman Reigns or Triple H takes home the World Heavyweight Championship, or whether wrestling legend Bill Goldberg makes a surprise appearance.
Like every year, there are plenty of rumors about special appearances that might take place at WrestleMania. The Rock has already announced that he will make an appearance at WrestleMania 32, CBS Sports reported, though it’s not clear in what capacity, and there are abounding rumors that Goldberg will make an appearance, as well.
Fans who watch WrestleMania 32 live online could see some last-minute changes, as well. Though the World Heavyweight Championship match between Triple H and Roman Reigns was originally slated to end the show, there is now some speculation that the match between Shane McMahon and Undertaker could be taking its place.
The Daily Wrestling News reported that Vince McMahon was unhappy with how this week’s WWE RAW crowd reacted to Roman Reigns, who has been booed on several different occasions.
— WWE (@WWE) April 2, 2016
— Total Divas (@TotalDivas) April 2, 2016
There was already plenty of big news ahead of WrestleMania 32. At the WWE’s Hall of Fame ceremony on Saturday, wrestling legend Sting officially announced his retirement.
Sting later elaborated on his decision to retire, saying that he knew the time was right didn’t want to linger around the fringes of the wrestling world.
“It’s something that, man, I battled it all the way up to the last minute pretty much…as to whether or not I was going to retire. It just makes sense right now, I don’t want to [retire] — every wrestler [wants] one more match, one more match! Although I do believe wholeheartedly I could do it [one more match], I just think that it’s just time for me to put my boots in the middle of the ring.”
Coverage of WrestleMania 32 starts at 5 p.m. on the WWE Network, with the official pre-show kicking off at 6 p.m. on both USA Network and the WWE Network. WrestleMania 32 begins at 7 p.m. on the WWE Network and pay-per-view. A link to streaming video of the WWE event can be found below.
Here is a complete event card, including the main event and pre-show.
WrestleMania 32 Main Event
- Triple H (c) vs. Roman Reign — World Heavyweight Championship
- The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon — Hell In a Cell
- Brock Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose — No Holds Barred Street Fight
- Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks — Divas Championship Triple Threat
- Chris Jericho vs. A.J. Styles
- Kevin Owens (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, The Miz, Stardust, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder —
- Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
- Kalisto (c) vs. Ryback — United States Championship
- League of Nations vs. New Day — Handicap Match (4 vs. 3)
WrestleMania 32 Pre-Show
- The Dudley Boyz vs. The Usos
- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Participants TBA)
- Natalya, Paige, Brie, Alicia, Eva vs. Lana, Naomi, Tamina, Summer, Emma
Those who want to watch WrestleMania 32 live online can click here for streaming video from the WWE Network, which is available for a free trial for new users. The event is also available on a number of devices, including Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, PlayStation, Xbox, iOS, and Android.
[Photo by JP Yim/Stringer/Getty Images]