Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain is about to launch the most amazing internet channel in history. The view of the trailer shows an amazing list of characters that even Saturday Night Live may not be able to compete with.
Cain is a relative newcomer to the media circuit. He regularly opines on Fox News and he is starting his own radio show. But his new Internet TV channel, CainTV, really takes the cakes.
Now, the trailer (below) is one of the most amazing examples of theatrics ever, with zero cohesion and a lack of direction it looks like so much fun. The trailer goes as follows
Words reading “Cain TV Is Real American Everything!” flash across the screen.
- A man yammering on about Sandra Fluke.
- ‘I’m Lou from Hollywood,” Lou from Hollywood says, “and my mouth don’t write checks that my ass can’t cash.” He goes on the offensive about Hillary Clinton
- Shows a Minuteman denouncing Illegal Immigration
- A cartoon that shows Ronald Reagan lecturing Barack Obama about the redistribution of wealth.
- Obama dressed as Uncle Same talking about wanting our money
- “A Uniquely American Look At Hypocrisy”: Al Gore. The Kennedys. Noam Chomsky and Michael Moore ready to get a Cain Spanking.
- A Dinosaur is born from a Red White and Blue egg
- A man named Kivi tells us, “I’m going to make fun of you. And I’m really funny.”
- A cartoon where high taxes and regulations make the boss move a company overseas. “Oh, I hate capitalism,” one of the workers says.
- A guy asks people on the street if Saddam Hussein is alive, with there being a taker saying he is.
And, last but not least: “CAIN”: The man himself! After talking about how Ben Franklin called democracy “a well-armed lamb,” he cries, “Let’s give a lamb a gun! I’m Herman Cain. We are not stupid.”
Tune in Wednesday!