Obama Law School Professor: He Must Be Defeated! [Video]
According to a recent YouTube Video one of President Obama’s law school professors, Roberto Unger, has called for the country to not return the President to the White House. Unger does not fault the President for being too liberal, he faults him for not being liberal enough.
In the video Unger said,
“President Obama must be defeated in the coming election. He has failed to advance the progressive cause in the United States.”
In comparing President Obama with the Republican party Unger basically said that the Republicans are offering a program that is guaranteed to advance income inequality and hurt the poor at the expense of the mega rich and that President Obama and the Democratic party are offering the exact same program only with a “Human Face”
Unger admits that if the Republicans are given the White House, there would be a price to be paid with judicial and administrative appointments but in the end of the day he said it would be more than worth it to avoid the military adventurism of the Democrats.
The Huffington Post is also reporting on the video and shows a list of the other points of the Unger video which include:
- “His policy is financial confidence and food stamps.”
- “He has spent trillions of dollars to rescue the moneyed interests and left workers and homeowners to their own devices.”
- “He has delivered the politics of democracy to the rule of money.”
- “He has disguised his surrender with an empty appeal to tax justice.”
- “He has reduced justice to charity.”
- “He has subordinated the broadening of economic and educational opportunity to the important but secondary issue of access to health care in the mistaken belief that he would be spared a fight.”
- “He has evoked a politics of handholding, but no one changes the world without a struggle.”
Watch the video of Roberto Unger here!