Black Friday 2015 ads are starting to roll out and some, like Macy’s, have leaked out already. Everyone is awaiting Best Buy to release their ad which is usually filled with great deals on appliances, electronics, and more. Well, it’s almost that time when Best Buy historically releases their big ad, but they want to give shoppers a little something early. On Saturday, Nov. 7, select Best Buy locations will have a pre-Black Friday sale with some great deals.
As reported by BlackFriday.com, there won’t be as many deals at this sale as there will be for Black Friday, and they probably won’t be as big. Still, it’s going to be a big deal for Best Buy and they’re hoping to draw in a lot of customers.
Now, there are some things that need to be known about this pre-Black Friday sale so you don’t end up missing out on anything.
- It will take place 1:00 p.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 7, only.
- Only 400 Best Buy stores will be participating – Find stores here.
- In-store events will take place, including robot and virtual reality demonstrations led by Geek Squad.
- The first 100 customers in each store will receive a “tech gift,” but it’s not known what it will be. They will also get the opportunity to win one of five Best Buy gift cards valued at $5,000.
It appears as if Best Buy is really trying to get customers into their stores and keep them there throughout the holiday shopping season. The pre-Black Friday deals and technology demonstrations are being used as attention-grabbers in hope that people will want to stay focused.
This kind of thing also helps calm the anxiety of those that believe you need to camp out at a retail location weeks in advance of Black Friday.
- Save $70 when you buy an Apple TV and any iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus with a two-year contract.
- iPad Air 2 with 64GB of storage for $525 (down from $600 for a savings of $75).
- Get a $100 Best Buy gift card when you buy any MacBook Air.
- 64.5-inch Sony 65X900C LED 4K Ultra HD smart 3D TV for $2,799.99 (down from $3,999.99).
- 60-inch Samsung 60JS8000 LED 4K Ultra HD smart TV for $1,500 (down from 2,000 for a savings of $500). With purchase, customers also get either a free wireless keyboard or $100 off a 29-inch curved LED monitor.
- HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop for $700 (down from $850 for a savings of $150).
- Netgear Nighthawk DST router and adapter for $250 (down from $300 for a savings of $50). Includes one year of support from Geek Squad for free.
- Save $200 on select Surface Pro 3 tablets.
- Buy any two Samsung appliances, counter-top microwaves, or vacuums totaling $999 or higher and receive a free Samsung Gear Fit.
- Save on select Fitbit activity trackers.
- Buy any Sony A5000 or A5100 mirrorless camera and receive a free $30 Best Buy gift card.
- Buy a GoPro Hero4 Session or Hero+ LCD action camera and receive a free $40 Best Buy gift card.
- Save on any Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 Bluetooth speakers.
- Buy any Xbox One console with the limited-edition Halo 5 controller and receive a $50 Best Buy gift card and your choice of game (up to $59.99) for free.
- Buy any Sony Playstation 4 console and get a copy of Destiny: The Taken King for free.
It’s important to remember that not all of these deals are the best ones out there. Best Buy is offering great prices, but other places, such as Target and Apple, may have some better deals as they are having sales of their own throughout the holiday season.
Best Buy is already prepping big time for the Black Friday 2015 season and there are going to be plenty of employees on hand tomorrow. Their pre-Black Friday sale is one that they hope will be a success and will hopefully keep the momentum going into the heart of the shopping season, but don’t buy just to buy. Always make sure you find the best deal.
[Photo by Tom Pennington / Getty Images]