Hell’s Kitchen Chef Gordon Ramsay Stricken with Food Poisoning

Internationally renowned Chef, Gordon Ramsay, has been hurling obsenities into the porcelain buddy in his hotel room after contracting food poisoning in Australia.

Ramsay, who is the face of Melbourne, Australia’s Good Food and Wine Show this weekend, spent his first night down under confined to his hotel room vomiting after catching a food-borne virus.

Ramsay told The Daily Telegraph:

“I have had a severe food virus and I was constantly vomiting. But I had a jab in the butt and had some penicillin and I felt a lot better at three this morning.”

[Source/Photo: barfblog]

Comments