Just when you thought the internet was funny enough with its hilarious cat videos, Rickrolling and the Katering Show, Nicolas Cage comes along and gets photoshopped as characters from HBO’s Game of Thrones. Enter the Cage of Thrones – if you dare!
While there are way to many images of Nicolas Cage to post here, let’s have a look at some of the funnier ones:
- Because Ned Stark and Nicolas Cage are firm fan favorites and we can’t start the Cage of Thrones without Nicolas Cage bracing himself as Ned Stark:
- Nicolas Cage as Tyrion Lannister:
- Nicolas Cage as Jon Snow:
- Stannis Baratheon – and for this one, we’re not entirely sure Nicolas Cage hasn’t been playing Stannis all along:
- The real reason we haven’t seen Bran Stark all season:
- And now proceeds our Nicolas Cage as the women of Games of Thrones images. Margaery Tyrell:
- Nicolas Cage as Cersei Lannister – but just to make it a little more creepy, let’s have a look at Cersei’s brother getting it on with Nicosei Lannister:
- Nicolas Cage as Ygritte – when she told Jon Snow he knew nothing, was she just trying to detract from the fact she had a mustache?
- We started with Ned Stark, so let’s end with Nicolas Cage as Ned Stark’s head:
You can check out more of Nicolas Cage in the Cage of Thrones images in the gallery below or by visiting the Tumblr account that started it all, Nicolas Cage X Game of Thrones:
That Moment When Nicolas Cage Is Every ‘Game Of Thrones’ Character
Cage of Thrones Nicholas Cage Arya Stark
Cage of Thrones Nicholas Cage Cersei Lannister 2
Cage of Thrones Nicholas Cage The Hound
Cage of Thrones Nicholas Cage Daenerys
Cage of Thrones Nicholas Jon Snow 2
Cage of Thrones Nicholas Cage Tyrion Lannister 2
Which was your favorite Nicolas Cage character from Cage of Thrones? Let us know by commenting below!
[Image credits: HBO / Tumblr / Reddit / Rachel Tsoumbakos]