The cast of “The Hunger Games” will be going on a national mall tour to promote their new movie. Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, and several other cast members will be visiting shopping centers around the country starting on March 3rd to talk to fans before the March 23rd release of “The Hunger Games.”
The tour will hit 8 cities over starting March 3rd in Los Angeles. “The Hunger Games” Mall tour will then travel to Atlanta, Phoenix, Chicago, Miami, Dallas, Minneapolis and Seattle.
Here’s “The Hunger Games” mall tour schedule.
- March 3rd – Westfield Century City Mall in Los Angeles With Gary Ross, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth
- March 6th – JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead Mall in Atlanta with Liam Hemsworth, Leven Rambin, Dayo Okeniyi, Amandla Stenberg and Jack Quaid
- March 7th – Scottsdale Fashion Square in Phoenix with Liam Hemsworth, Leven Rambin, Dayo Okeniyi and Jack Quaid
- March 7th – Westfield Fox Valley Mall in Chicago with Josh Hutcherson, Isabelle Fuhrman and Jacqueline Emerson
- March 8th – Westfield Broward Mall in Miami withJennifer Lawrence, Alexander Ludwig and Amandla Stenberg
- March 8th – Galleria Dallas Mall in Dallas with Josh Hutcherson, Isabelle Fuhrman and Jacqueline Emerson
- March 9th – Mall of America in Minneapolis with Jennifer Lawrence, Alexander Ludwig, Amandla Stenberg, Josh Hutcherson, Isabelle Fuhrman and Jacqueline Emerson
- March 10th – University Village Mall in Seattle with Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson
Fans of “The Hunger Games” can also get excited that today is the first day to buy tickets for the highly anticipated movie.
Are you excited for “The Hunger Games?”