Tonight, music royalty from around the world will gather for the 2012 Grammy Awards. Adele, Tony Bennett, Coldplay, and several other musicians are scheduled to perform tonight. Jennifer Hudson will also be paying a special tribute to the late Whitney Houston.
The party kicks off at 8/7 P.M. CST but you can watch the red carpet live on the Inquisitr at 5. CBS and Grammy.com will also be broadcasting the 2012 Grammy Awards live on the internet.
The Grammy Awards website reads:
“For the third consecutive year, music fans worldwide have had unprecedented access to VIP and backstage events leading up to the 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards…”
The live stream of the Grammy Awards will feature a pre-Telecast from 1–3:30 p.m, behind-the-scenes footage and a “multiscreen” experience to compliment the CBS telecast, red-carpet coverage, backstage interviews, press room question-and-answer sessions, and a first-class ticket to the music’s biggest after-party.
You can watch the Grammy Awards live on the internet at Grammy.com.
Are you going to watch the Grammy Awards tonight? If you do, you’ll see plenty of great music. Here’s a list of performers.
- Adele (This is her first post-surgery performance.)
- Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson
- The Beach Boys (This will be their first performance together in two decades.) They’ll play with Foster The People and Maroon 5
- Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood
- Chris Brown
- Glen Campbell with the Band Perry and Blake Shelton
- The Civil Wars
- Coldplay and Rihanna
- Dance/electronica segment featuring Chris Brown, Deadmau5, Foo Fighters, David Guetta, and Lil Wayne
- Foo Fighters
- Jennifer Hudson (A special tribute to Whitney Houston.)
- Alicia Keys and Bonnie Raitt
- Diana Krall
- Bruno Mars
- Paul McCartney
- Nicki Minaj
- Maceo Parker
- Katy Perry
- Bruce Springsteen And The E Street Band
- Taylor Swift
- Joe Walsh
Are you excited for the Grammy Awards? You can watch the Grammy Red Carpet Live below starting at 5 pm EST.