Jenelle Evans Photo

Jenelle Evans Fiance’s No Contact Order Has Been Lifted [Report]

Jenelle Evans’ fiancé is reportedly now able to contact her. Following a domestic violence arrest earlier this month, Nathan Griffith was placed on a no contact order. However, over a week later, that order is said to have been lifted.

On March 16, a source revealed the following to Radar Online.

“[Jenelle Evans] got some good news. Her lawyer just told her that the no contact order will be lifted Monday.”

On March 4, Griffith was arrested after he allegedly became violent with Jenelle Evans.

As the Inquisitr reported, Jenelle Evans alleged in the arrest report that Griffith had pinned her to a toilet and ripped off her engagement ring, causing a laceration on her pinky finger.

Also in the arrest report, via Us Weekly, Griffith claimed Jenelle Evans was often violent with him, and reportedly showed police officers scars on his back from previous fights.

Despite Griffith’s alleged violence against her, Jenelle Evans reportedly wants the charges against him dropped.

“A victims advocate group reached out to Jenelle and told her that they are sending her a packet in the mail. Jenelle is supposed to send the packet back stating if she has any medical expenses that need to be reimbursed. [Jenelle Evans] is also supposed to check a box that asks her if she wants the charges against Nathan dropped. She then has to write a statement about why.”

According to Radar Online‘s source, Jenelle Evans is planning to request the charges be dropped as soon as possible, which likely means she and Griffith have a chance at a reconciliation.

Jenelle Evans and Nathan Griffith have been dating since June 2013, and became engaged in January. Following the St. Thomas proposal, things appeared to take a turn for the worse. Not only did Evans and Griffith begin feuding online, Griffith also began talking to another reality star behind Evans’ back.

In private messages to Stevie Ryan, Griffith was seen venting about his fiancee, claiming she was chubby and needed to be put on steroids. He also spoke of the violence going on their home, alleging Evans had tried to knock a door down in their home.

Prior to their reported altercation, Jenelle Evans was said to have been living in a hotel nearby their South Carolina home.

Jenelle Evans returns to MTV later this year for the sixth season of Teen Mom 2. Evans’ fiancé is also expected to appear on the series.

[Photo via Twitter]

Comments