Droid Razr Maxx Available January 26th, Boasts Amazing Battery Life
The Droid Razr Maxx is an extension of the Droid line, particularly a step up from the Droid Razr which was released in the fall of last year. What separates this smartphone from others is that battery life is nothing but exceptional.
Over the years, Android has gotten a bad rap for having not-so-great battery life. When some of the first really beefy smartphones came out on the market, the battery life was pretty disappointing. Many users would be lucky to last a full 8 hours, some even less than that depending on what they use their phone for.
As time went on, battery life improved, as did the energy efficiency of the hardware. Still, people are somewhat to blame as it all depends on your usage. If you have 4G and GPS on, and use your phone moderately, it’s going to drain your batter.
The Droid Razr Maxx boasts a whopping 21 hour battery life so even the most hardcore user should be able to squeeze a decent time out of it before it potentially dying on them.
- 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Advanced qHD display
- 540×960 resolution
- 1.2GHZ dual core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 32GB storage, 16GB built-in, 16GB pre-installed microSD card
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera that shoots 1080p video
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera that shoots 720p video
- Android 2.3.5, but will eventually be upgradable to Android 4.0
- 3300 mAh battery which lasts up to 21 hours
All in all, a pretty impressive phone that will be available on Verizon. The price? $299 on a two year contract.
Could you see yourself buying the Droid Razr Maxx?