Producers who want to make a lot of money off of their movie could spend money on talented writers. They could hire a big name director or pour money into special effects. But if they’re looking to get the most bang for their buck, they should hire Kristen Stewart.
Kristen Stewart topped Forbes list for Hollywood’s Best Actors for the Buck. For every $1 Stewart is paid she brings in $55.83.
Fox reports that the list looked at actor’s salaries and box office performance for films from the last three years. Stewart, of course, has the money-making Twilight franchise in her corner, which just scored the third highest opening day in history last month.
Anne Hathaway took the number two spot on the list. Hathaway’s helped Alice in Wonderland make millions in 2010, while other movies like Love and Other Drugs and Bride Wars kept her from the number one spot. Hathaway is about to release The Dark Knight Rises so there’s a good chance she could top the list in 2012.
Robert Pattinson took the third spot on the list, again, thanks to Twilight, before Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe.
Here are the actors who give you the most bang for your buck.
- Kristen Stewart: Per $1 paid earned $55.83
- Anne Hathaway: Per $1 paid earned $45.67
- Robert Pattinson: Per $1 paid earned $39.43
- Daniel Radcliffe: Per $1 paid earned $34.24
- Shia LaBeouf: Per $1 paid earned $29.40
- Robert Downey Jr.: Per $1 paid earned $18.74
- Matt Damon: Per $1 paid earned $15.83
- Cate Blanchett: Per $1 paid earned $15.17
- Meryl Streep: Per $1 paid earned $13.54
- Johnny Depp: Per $1 paid earned $12.48
Are these America’s favorite actors? If Kristen Stewart is in a movie is it guaranteed to make money>