Max Payne 3 Special Edition announced
Max Payne 3 isn’t due out until March of next year, but Rockstar decided to go ahead and announce that the title will be receiving the Special Edition treatment.
For $100, you’ll be able to score yourself a 10″ tall collectible statue of Max Payne himself, a bullet-shaped keychain made of copper and brass-plated iron, and a whole bunch of multiplayer goodies, including characters and weapons.
If that interests you, the Special Edition is now available for pre-order at your retailer and/or website of choice. For the full list of items included in the Max Payne 3 Special Edition, see below.
Max Payne 3 Special Edition contents:
- A copy of Max Payne 3.
- 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games.
- Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices.
- Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back.
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem.
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail.
Max Payne 3 is due out on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in March of next year. Click here to check out the latest trailer.