Searching for a list of 2014 Veterans Day restaurant freebies and discounts? Veterans and active U.S. military are in for a treat on Tuesday, November 11 when many chain restaurants nationwide will offer a free meal or appetizer to honor men and women who are currently serving or have served our country in the past. (See a list of restaurants below.)
Military Wallet states that free or discounted Veterans Day food offers will be available at more than 50 restaurants across the United States including Applebee’s, Chili’s, Golden Corral, Olive Garden, Denny’s, Texas Roadhouse, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster and Red Robin.
Most offers are valid only on Veterans Day, but there are several restaurant freebies that will be offered during the weekend prior to the November 11 holiday. Expect long lines at popular restaurants like Applebee’s, Olive Garden and Red Robin. Every year, these three restaurants offer an entire meal for free on Veterans Day, and there is often a long wait for military members and their families to get seated.
Here are some of the best Veterans Day restaurant freebies. Find a full list on Military.com.
- Applebee’s is offering a free meal on November 11 if you are a veteran or active duty military.
- Golden Corral will have a free buffet and beverage for all veterans or active duty service members, but it won’t take place until November 17. Stop in from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. with proof of service.
- Olive Garden is once again giving members of the U.S. Military a free meal from a special menu on November 11.
- Red Lobster will give all military personnel, active or retired, a free appetizer from a limited menu. Stop in anytime between November 10 and 13 with proof of service to get this freebie.
- Red Robin is giving away a free Tavern Double Burger with bottomless steak fries to veterans and active military on Veterans Day.
The Military Wallet states that many of the restaurants listed below may require proof of service in exchange for a free meal or appetizer. Acceptable identification includes: U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card, U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card, Current Leave and Earnings Statement, Veterans Organization Card, photograph in uniform or wearing uniform, DD214, Citation or Commendation.
[Image: Zap Event]