Bachelor Pad 2 Winners Revealed [SPOILERS]
The grand finale of the second season of Bachelor Pad hits TV screens tonight, but that’s, like, hours away, and waiting is for chumps, right? Fortunately, spoilers for tonight’s episode have spilled across the interwebs, revealing the final winning couple.
That, of course, means MASSIVE SPOILERS lie ahead if you’re a fan of the show. If you don’t want to know about how this season ends, go click somewhere else – look, here’s some chimps.
Still here? Then we’ll commence!
- Kasey apologizes to Jake for the fights they’ve had over Vienna. The chaps hug it out, with Kasey revealing he was embarrassed to watch the arguments back.
- The Ames and Jackie split is just one topic of discussion, with Ames explaining he called things off because they’re too different. Jackie is still confused by this. Obviously.
- Blake reveals that he and Holly are engaged – this is news to partner in Bachelor Pad 2, Michael.
And finally, the winners (again, last chance to look away):
- Michael and Holly win the second season of Bachelor Pad by 10 votes to 4.
- The pair then have to go backstage and choose to either “Keep” or “Share” the $250,000 prize pot. If both choose “Keep”, they get nothing and the money goes to the other contestants. If both choose “Share”, they split the dough. If one chooses “Keep” and the other “Share”, the one who chose to “Keep” gets the cash. Simples. Both choose “Share” and split the cash.
And that wraps up season two. But worry not – Ben Flajnik is brought in as the next Bachelor, with filming on season three beginning September 20th.