Two Weeks After Waking Up In Body Bag, Man Dies

About two weeks ago, here on The Inquisitr, we reported how Walter Williams, a man, presumed to be dead, actually wakes up while still in the body bag. Now two weeks later, the man who kicked out of that body bag, is officially dead.

Walter Williams, the 78-year old Mississippi man who made news for performing a Lazarus, died on Thursday, March 14, 2014. CNN learned about the breaking news, of Walter’s death, from Holmes County, Mississippi coroner, Dexter Howard. He was the same man who declared Walter dead on February 26th. This time, however, it may be official. Even Eddie Hester, Walter’s nephew, had this to say about the discovery:

They came and got him (Walter Williams) again around 4:15 a.m. I think he’s gone this time.

However, according to The Clarion-Ledger, Walter Williams died around 1 a.m. on Thursday. Also, Walter’s family is handling the loss very well. They said they knew his (Walter Williams) time was coming, but said they were just glad to get to be with him for whatever time he had left. Walter’s daughter, Mary Williams, had this statement to say about her father’s passing:

We’re at peace; we know he (Walter Williams) has fought a good fight. His sister was able to make it into town, and he got to see his last grandchild and all of his grandkids. That was a blessing.

The father of eleven children, grandfather of fifteen children, and great-grandfather of six children, had gone into hospice in late February because of congestive heart failure. Walter Williams was declared dead by a coroner, for the first time, in the early hours of February 27th, when neither the coroner, or other nurses, could find a pulse.

Walter Williams was transported to a funeral home, where a phenomenon – or a miracle – happened. Walter started to move, right on the embalming table. An ambulance was called back, and shortly thereafter, Walter was back in the hospital, talking to family, friends, and loved ones. Following the amazing events, Walter’s story spread, like wild fire, around the world by national and international media, and of course the internet through social media. Mary Williams said the family was deeply moved by the love felt by so many, around the world.

Even though he was given a second chance, Walter Williams told his family that when his time came to meet his maker, he was ready. Gracie Williams actually confirmed this by stating:

When he was in St. Dominic’s hospital, he told us, ‘It’s all up in the Lord’s hands. Whatever the Lord says, I’m willing to do. Y’all just accept it.

It now seems that the Lord has finally come for Walter Williams, and from what the family believes, Walter this time, will not be kicking out of this.

[Image via Bing]